Casa Bonita is located approximately 140 miles (about 3 hours) west of Las Americas International Airport in Santo Domingo. Private transfers are available from the airport. It is US $204 each way for 2 people or $260 each way for up to 4 people.
Directions from Santo Domingo:
- Once you exit the airport Take Road 3 to Santo Domingo for about 10 miles.
- Once in Santo Domingo take Ave 27 Febrero all the way until Road 2 to San Cristobal for about 10 miles.
- Continue on road 2 to Bani for about 20 miles. Once in Bani turn right to Azua there you will continue on road 2 for about 30 miles.
- Leave Azua on road 2 for about 10 miles until San Juan junction... there continue straight on road 44 to Barahona for about 35 miles.
- Once in Barahona go straight to the port boulevard and make a right continue for about .5 miles and take the coastal road 44 for about 10 miles to Bahoruco.
- Casa Bonita is on a hilltop on the right side of the road just before the Bahoruco Bridge.