Barahona is a province in the Dominican Republic that is a true testament to eco-tourism and Casa Bonita is steps away from some of nature’s precious treasures, with miles of unspoiled beaches, flora and fauna and the warmth of the local people.
- Round-trip ground transfers to and from Santo Domingo Airport to Casa Bonita
- Welcome cocktail
- Accommodations in a Deluxe Room
- Guided tour to Bahia de las Aguilas -or- guided tour to Laguna de Olviedo
- Canopy Tour for two
- A 30-minute Sensations Massage during stay (one per person)
- Package price: 3 Nights - $1,315 | 4 Nights - $1,405 | 5 Nights - $1,475 | 7 Nights - $1,669
**Valid through December 15, 2013
Note: Rates based on double occupancy. Additional charges apply due to taxes (28%). All packages can be upgraded to include round-trip transfers via airplane or helicopter, packages are based on two people, and additional nights or people may be added at a special price. All guided tours are with an English-speaking guide.